Below you'll find a quick list to assist you in eliminating the stress of an accident...
- If it is safe & legal, move all vehicles involved in the accident out of traffic.
- Turn off ignitions of all vehicles involved.
- Check to make sure everyone is OK. If not, call 911 immediately.
- Remove objects from the road that may cause further damage.
- Gather the names & phone #'s of all individuals involved including witnesses.
- Make notes concerning the accident (weather conditions, time, place, etc.).
- Exchange insurance information with everyone involved.
- Report the claim to your insurance company as soon as possible.
- Do not discuss "fault" with anyone - only talk with the police concerning accident.
- Call the local police office for a copy of the accident report.
Auto accidents can be very stressful. If you've been involved in an accident, the best thing to do is remain calm and follow the steps above. Millennium will be glad to assist you in dealing with your insurance company and providing a professional & factory approved repair.
Call Millennium Paint & Body Works at 662-280-2022.