Did you know that yesterday (January 14 2020) was ‘national shop for travel day’?
Well, neither did we!
But after we went back in time and saw how awesome these gadgets really were, we decided to post our favorites so that your future car travels will be amazing :)
Click the photo for link to purchase.
- Seat gap fillers-organizers. And you can find the perfect match for your interior.
- Cable clip , to keep them at place.
- Escape mats, so it won’t let you stuck in the mud, or snow.
- Wheel desk! Never heard of it? Us neither, but look how practical when we take a pit stop and beside lunch we need a bit work to do.
- A dog bowl water bottle that will keep your precious pups hydrated in the car while you're off on the next adventure.
- A waterproof pet seat cover to act as a useful shield between your fabric back seats and your pup's long hair that just won't vacuum away easily.
- Car window shade. You didn’t know you need one, until you see this link. Great for long trips in the spring&summer sun.
- But how to get rid off the stains and signs of a worn out seat? We found the solution for both leather and fabric seats. Leather cleaner and conditioner,and it will look like new. For fabric and other materials, this carpet cleaner does the job for you.
- Have you thought about buying a universal phone holder that the whole family can use? You probably have. If you’re not the only one driving your car, or have teenager kids with fresh drivers license, better be safe and use this phone holder for y’all.
- Air mattress, great for long trips with or without kids.
- A blind spot mirror so you can check out all the cars behind you.
- A headrest hanger for keeping all of your bags and purses or your coats and shirts all in one place while you're doing 80 on the freeway, pretending like you won't get a ticket for speeding.
- We already gave some tips for people with pets, or teenager drivers, so not forget to think about the ones with toddlers. A backseat organizer to hold toys, snacks, tablets, and whatever else for all of your tiny tikes who get bored easily during long adventures on the road.
- A car vacuum that'll simply plug into your cigarette lighter and suck up all.
- Would like to have your trunk to be neat and organized? Say no more! with all these practical boxes and meshes you can keep everything at place.
- Tissue Holder with Extra Car Visor Organizor is a smart but impressive storage don’t need much room for, still gives a clean, arranged interior.
- And the last one for today is a cleaning gel, perfect for cleaning the nooks and crannies in your car or truck. Car gel cleaner is super great to get into the vents and little crevices on the car air vents, steering wheels, console panel, storage bins, cup holder, door handles, dashboards to pick up the dirt, it’s reusable, you can use in your home too.